A standard homeowner policy provides coverage equal to 10% of the limit for Coverage C of a homeowner policy or $1,000, whichever is greater. This coverage is useful for protecting you while traveling and for other temporary situations. If you have property in excess of these amounts away from home or property that is kept away from your residence premises for extended periods, you should consider additional protection.

The 10% limitation for household property, is for property at an Insureds Residence Premise……There is no limitation for property carried on vacation or stored in a storage unit. (except whatever the contents limit is on the property)